Welcome to the official website of the Gam-Anon® International Service Office, Inc., serving the community of international meetings of the Gam-Anon Family Groups. Gam-Anon has created this website to provide information for the general public and professional community about problem (compulsive) gambling and its financial and emotional effects on the gamblers' families and loved ones.
Purposes of Gam-Anon
1. To welcome and give assistance and comfort to those affected by someone else's gambling problem.
2. To communicate Gam-Anon's understanding of compulsive gambling and its impact on our lives.
3. To share our experience, strength, and hope in coping with the gambling problem.
4. To use the Steps and Tools of the Gam-Anon program which nurture our spiritual and emotional growth and recovery.
Are you concerned about Gambling in your life?
- Are you concerned about how the gambling of a loved one is affecting your life?
- Is the gambling of someone dear to you creating anxiety and worry?
- Are you having financial problems due to the gambling of a loved one or family member?
- Are you in financial turmoil or emotional distress and not sure why? Could gambling be the reason?
- Are you worried about the emotional health and/or financial security of a loved one who is gambling?